Method MR701 17x9 -12mm Offset 5x5 71.5mm CB Matte Black Wheel
The 701 Bead Grip® wheel was designed to be the perfect wheel for overland enthusiasts. The Bead Grip® technology allows deflation of tires down to pressures that previously would have required beadlock wheels to make sure tires didn’t debead.
It’s advantageous to reduce tire inflation pressure while off-roading to increase a tire’s contact patch surface area for better traction on loose surfaces as well as improve ride comfort by effectively reducing the spring rate of the tire. The valve was strategically placed for extra protection in harsh riding environments.
- Patented Bead Grip® technology engages tire bead for increased grip at low tire pressures
- Solid A356 aluminum with T6 heat treatment construction
- Classic 8 window design with debossed METHOD logo on face
- Aggressive safety hump on bead seats further prevents debeading
- Reinforced inner lip taken from MRW race wheel increases strength
- Snap-in center cap with embossed METHOD Bead Grip® logo
- Push-through center cap with embossed METHOD Bead Grip® logo for 8 lug applications
- Hub centric fitments for common applications
- Industry’s best lifetime structural warranty
- Super strong 2650 lbs. and 3640 lbs. load ratings
Method Race Wheels Limited Warranty
Method Race Wheels warrants to the original retail purchaser (consumer) that its Street Series wheels will be free from structural failure, under normal and intended use, for as long as the original retail purchaser (consumer) owns the product.
Method Race Wheels warrants to the original retail purchaser (consumer) that its Street Series wheels will be free from chrome finish defects for a period of one year and painted finish defects for two years from original date of purchase.
Method Race Wheels agrees to repair or replace, at Method Race Wheel’s sole discretion, without charge, any Street Series wheel which is returned to the dealer from whom the wheel was originally purchased or at the original retail purchaser’s expense to Method Race Wheels, 15500 Cornet Ave. Santa Fe Springs, CA 90670 (freight prepaid) and which, after examination, shows that said product has failed in normal use due to defects in material and/or workmanship. Such repair or replacement shall not include removal or installation expense. This express warranty is not applicable to any Street Series wheels that have been subject to corrosion of the finish due to neglect, chemicals, and/or adverse weather conditions.
Transfer of title of Method Race Wheels products by the original retail purchaser (consumer) voids the warranty.
Race and UTV and Beadlock Wheels (100, 200 and 400 Series) are for race and off-road use only and are not subject to any structural or cosmetic warranty because of the conditions these wheels are intended to be used for.
Method Race Wheels hereby disclaims all other express warranties. Method Race Wheels hereby disclaims all implied warranties, including warranties of merchantability and use for a particular purpose to the extent the law of the state of sale and federal law allows.
WARNING: To avoid possible risk of injury or death, wheel and tire must meet or exceed proper vehicle load rating.
Warranty claims must be processed through the original dealer or distributor that the wheels were purchased from.
THIS WARRANTY SHALL NOT APPLY TO:
- Damage or defect caused by abuse, misuse, neglect or accident.
- Wheels that have been altered, repaired or modified.
- Wheels that have been purchased by a dealer as seconds or blemished product.
- Wheels installed with spacers or adapters.
- Wheels installed with incorrect tires sizes, tire diameters greater than 35” or used with excessive vehicle loads.
- Wheel corrosion or cosmetic flaws occurring after purchase due to chemicals, caustic cleaning agents, climate conditions or neglect.
- Appearance blemishes or defects on wheels that have been mounted.
- Wheels damaged by shipping or handling.