Standard 4 Wheel Alignment
Our standard 4 wheel alignment services are just about the same as any other alignment shop. What makes our shop different is our process.
Before any alignment service, we take the vehicle out for a road test. This will give us a better understanding on how to align the vehicle.
Most of our standard 4 wheel alignments can take up to 1 hour on a non-modified vehicle suspension. Most vehicles will require more due to OE McPherson adjustment struts, which only means that our rate is a bit more.
Every vehicle that is serviced at NorCal Chassis Works, receives a vehicle profile in our system. We keep detail records on your service and alignment specs.
Schedule your next appointment at NorCal Chassis Works.
Standard 4 Wheel Alignment service starts at $95 up to $125
* Any vehicle that requires underbody panel removal, add $50
Performance 4 Wheel Alignment
The 1st step in getting the right stance for your vehicle is with our Performance 4 Wheel Alignment service. It takes an experienced driver with a low-profile vehicle to get the right alignment specs done.
- Camber adjustment (stock or aftermarket components)
- Toe adjustment to your specific needs.
Performance Services starting at $125-$195
* Some vehicle requires removing arms to adjust and realign, other vehicle requires removing front strut to access camber plates.
Custom 4 Wheel Alignment & Suspension Tuning
This package is for the street to track or simply alltrack purpose built vehicle. The Custom 4 Wheel Alignment and Suspension Tuning will allow our Techs to go through the entire vehicles suspension. We will do more then just an alignment, we will fine tune your suspension as much as the suspension components allows.
- Custom Camber Alignment Specs.
- Custom Toe Alignment Specs.
- Coilover adjustment with proper ride height to your specifications and Coilover Preload, if needed
- Adjusting aftermarket camber arms inspected and corrected, if needed
- Adjusting aftermarket tension arms inspected and corrected, if needed
- Adjusting aftermarket outer toe bumper steer kits, if needed
- Adjusting aftermarket front roll center adjusters
Performance Services starting at $195 up to $300
Please make sure that you give us a call for most of our service on availability. Most of our top services are within 2 weeks of appointment schedule. Before your service we ask that you get your wheels balanced before coming in. this will give us an accurate alignment reading.